Ginger Snap Crafts: Are you ready to go back to school? #momsguide

Are you ready to go back to school? #momsguide

Didn’t school just get out like yesterday??
This summer had flown by…I can’t believe it is already
time to start thinking about going back to school! 
Have you started your back to school shopping yet?

My kiddos have been asking me to go already!
They always get so excited about going back to school.
They love buying their school supplies & new clothes.
I usually do too but this year I’m stalling just a little bit.

See this little guy on his first day of kindergarten!  So sweet!

back to school with Ginger Snap Crafts
Look at him now….he will be starting high school this fall!
Yes…HIGH SCHOOL!!!  He has grown up into the most
amazing young man, & I know he’ll have a blast,
but it still a little hard {OK a lot hard} to let him grow up.
 
133-2
 
You thought I was done didn’t you? Winking smile

Well…here’s another reason I’m stalling a bit…
just take a look at this sweet little baby. Adorable!

back to school

Well…she’ll be starting KINDERGARTEN this fall!
I’m going to miss this little lady so much during the day!
She is such a smart & sassy thing. I’ll know she’ll do great at school!

078-2

For emotional Winking smile moms like me it’s great to have
a back to school guide to help me organize
& plan our family’s back to school shopping.

Check out this awesome Back to School guide that is launching TODAY!
It features great companies like Elmer’s, Cookie’s Kids, Sear’s Style & Tyson.
#momsguide

image

It also features great products like Elmer’s School Glue, Elmer’s Paint Markers, Elmer’s Glue Sticks.  It features clothes from Cookie’s Kids & Sear’s Style.  Annnd you know the after school snacks are just as important as the school supplies & clothes. {Just ask my kids!} This guide also features Tyson popcorn chicken & chicken nuggets. {My kiddo’s favorites!} 

In the Back to School guide there is also a place where you can click over & download the Elmer’s First Day App.  From Elmer’s website: Just by using the 1st Day app, you’re helping students in need. For every picture taken with the 1st day app, Elmer’s will donate one product to the Kids in Need Foundation, an organization that distributes free school supplies to students whose families can’t afford them. Elmer’s is proud to help out with a donation of up to 200,000 products!  Isn’t that amazing!?  So make sure you check that out inside the Back to School guide!

So how are YOU feeling about back to school?
Are you excited, nervous…in denial like me?Winking smile

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


 

 

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ #CBias #SocialFabric All opinions are my own.