Ginger Snap Crafts: CookiesKids.com {review} #CookiesKids

CookiesKids.com {review} #CookiesKids

Summer time is in full swing over here!  Yay!
I was recently asked if I would like to do some
summer clothes shopping for my kiddos at CookiesKids.com.
CookiesKids.com specialized in kid’s fashion
& style, school uniforms & kid’s clothes.
 
cookies kids I love summer
As a mom of 5 kiddos I try to avoid going to the store
to shop for clothes!  That can get a little bit crazy!
So online shopping is the way to go for me!
I was eager to try out CookiesKids.com!
 
My first thought was to check out their dresses.
My niece is getting married in August. 
Her color is champagne, so I’ve been trying to
hunt down dresses in that color for my girls….
unfortunately that is a tough color to find!  grrr!!
I did find some amazingly cute dresses at CookiesKids.com
…just none in champagne.  I guess I’ll have keep looking.
{You can see them all in my shopping trip here.}

As I was looking at their website I did
notice their adorable swimwear!
One of my kiddos is growing like a weed
& is already growing out of her current swimsuit!
So I put a few pieces together!  What do you think??
 summer clothes from Cookies Kids
 
My daughter LOVED the pink & orange swimsuit. 
I thought the stripes & dots were cute, cute, cute!
I thought the sundress would make a great cover up, too.

We couldn’t decided on which swimsuit.
So I ended up buying both!
So we got the Pink Platinum Stripe & Dot swimsuit
& the Pink Platinum Sunset Aglow swimsuit
I also picked up the Cherry Stix Tripoli Sundress
& some cute Disney Princess Fairy Sparkly Shine Sunglasses.

Here’s a look at my shopping cart.  Can you believe those prices??!!
 
page 30
Seriously CookiesKids.com’s prices are amazing!
My total with shipping & everything was just over $35!
{Yep, I think I know where I’m going to do my swimsuit shopping from now on!}
Smile

cookies kids summer clothes fun

My daughter was super excited when her package came in the mail!

cookies kids

It was hard to decide which swimsuit to wear first!

cookies kids swimsuit

Then she had to try them out!  They worked great! Smile

cookies clothes pink swimsuit

What kind of clothes do your kiddos like to wear in the summer?
Do they have a favorite color or style?
Do you ever shop online for clothes?
Have you ever shopped at #CookiesKids?

A little more about CookieKids.com

In 1972, a young man named Cookie and his brother Marvin went into business together. They rented a 1600 square foot store in Jamaica, Queens, fixed it up, bought inventory and Summer and Fall, and opened a day after Thanksgiving with a full stock of holiday toys. The toys were a success and they put the extra money toward buying children's clothing for the next season. When that did well, they bought more clothing. The business was on it's way.

As the brothers Cookie, Marvin and Sonny, who had come in as a third partner in the business, began to open new stores in new locations, inventory expanded. Besides the latest fashions, our customers wanted shoes, toys, backpacks and accessories and we were prepared to deliver.

By the late 1990's there were six superstores throughout the NYC area, and though they previously had different names, by that time they were all named Cookie's Kids. Also in the late '90s came an important addition to Cookie's Kids' inventory: school uniforms. It was the steady success in uniform sales that paved the way for founding CookiesKids.com in 2007, which originally sold uniforms and soon after the entire Cookie's Kids Inventory.

You can connect with CookiesKids.com
on their website ~ on facebook ~ on twitter

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and CookiesKids.com #CBias #SocialFabric 
All opinions are my own.