Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #30

{wow me} wednesday #30

Welcome to
{wow me} wednesday!

#30…so how’d we get so old? ;)

So…YOU ready for Christmas? ;)
I hope you have been enjoying Christmas Break at GSC.
I’ve LOVED the guest post so far, & I have a full 2 weeks
of awesomeness lined up, so keep checking back in!

Well, this past weekend
we drove 14 hours to Corpus Christi, Texas
to see my sister graduate from college (Yay!).
We spent one day there & then drove the 14 hours back
so the kiddos could finish up their last few days
of school before Christmas break.
Annnd was that loooooong drive worth it? 

Oh yah…just look at all these cousins having a great time! :)

Annnnd guess what else happened last week???!!!!
Yep…. we did it….400 link ups!  Wow! :)
Yippee!!!  Now that deserves a picture like this!

 
Thank you so much for sharing YOUR wonderful talents each week!
Annnd yes, we will be celebrating after Christmas!!!! 
Thank you all so much for your wonderful support!!!
 
I’m going to make this short & sweet tonight!
I’ll be sharing the top viewed links
& feature post all on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW! ;)

{Now on to the party!}
 
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}