Ginger Snap Crafts: Sunny Side Up {fun & festive holiday ideas}

Sunny Side Up {fun & festive holiday ideas}

Hi everyone!  I'm Erin from Sunny Side Up and I'm so excited to guest post at Ginger Snap Crafts today!  December is such a magical month and we definitely live it up around my house!  I thought I'd round up some of my most popular Christmas posts to share today.  Even though the holidays are winding down, it's always fun to get new ideas for next year!  I blog about a lot of things like decorating, fashion, scrapbooking and my family, but my true passion is organizing!  This year I converted my scrap space into a Christmas wrap station to stay on top of gift wrapping.  Worked like a charm!  :)
(Just click on the links to see the full post)
Every year a good friend of mine throws a "Favorites Party."  It's a tradition we all look forward to and such a fun party idea!
Our family has a fun tradition of making Christmas Pretzel Hugs for friends and neighbors.  Such a tasty and simple treat!
Of course I always love coming up with fun, creative ways to wrap up our hugs too...  
I love displaying our past Christmas cards each year. 
Last year I came up with a fun way to display them...
I love to decorate and change my decor with each season. 
Here is a peek at my Christmas decor from 2010...
This year I went in a completely different direction!  You can check out my blog to see how the rest of my house is decorated but here is a peek at my mantel this year...
I love scrapbooking and wanted a way to keep and display past Christmas cards but was overwhelmed with so many cards.  Here is the solution I came up with...
                       We LOVE to read at our house and especially love Christmas books! 
                                                                 Here are a few of our favorites...
So there you have it!  A peek at some of the fun things happening at Sunny Side Up this Christmas season!  Thanks for having me Ginger!  I sincerely hope all of you enjoy this special time of year with the ones you love.