Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {
here} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!
{For TONS more inspiration
click here.} 

 Here’s a FEW of my favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

Sweet & Simple Snowman from Live.Laugh.Rowe

Candied Striped Burlap Wreath for Just Sew Sassy

Adorable Rudolf Pancake from Cooking Fun with my Three Sons

Cute Christmas Card Hanger from Stress Baker

Another festive & fun way to hang up your Christmas Cards from Living in the Woods

Ornament Wreath from My Covered Bridge

Ruffled Tree Skirt for one of my very first blog friends, The Happy Scraps

Christmas Charger from Burton Avenue

Christmas Printable from my good friend, Sky at Capital B

Advent Calendar from Lindsay at Southern Lovely
I know, I know another blog friend of mine! 
Promise I’m not being biased! I just have some really talented friends! :)

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

 If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}