Ginger Snap Crafts: merry monday {christmas block}

merry monday {christmas block}

I’ve shared this on a few other blogs….
and wanted to make sure I shared it here as well.
So just in case you missed seeing my
{lighted} Christmas block tutorial
around blog land here it is again. :)


{Supplies}
glass block
vinyl cut outs*
holiday ribbon
mini Christmas light set
*I made these using my Silhouette clip art & software.


Make sure you clean your block & remove any labels or price tags. 
Then you just start layering your vinyl. 
You put on solid red, green or white squares on first. 
Then add a decorative overlay, and finally you'll put the letters on last. 
Then you remove the cap on the bottom & put your mini Christmas lights inside. 
Leave the plug hanging out of course. 
 


Add a festive ribbon & then plug in!  That's it!  :)
{Cute & easy!}

Hope you are having a Merry Monday!