Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #28

{wow me} wednesday #28

 Welcome to

{wow me} wednesday!

 
I’m going to make this short & sweet tonight!
Anyone else waaaaaay behind on their Christmas to do list?
So much to do, so little time!  Yikes!
Annnd we are going on a mini vacation next week!
My sister is graduating from college!  Wahoo!
We’ll be headed down to Corpus Christi, Texas!
So I’m busy getting ready for that! :)

Just FYI…it’s Christmas {in a jar} week
here at GSC…so keep an eye out for some
cute & easy Christmas gifts all week long! :)

Christmas in a Jar

Since our PaRtY is GrOwIng {Wahoo!}
I’ll be spotlighting the ToP 5 links each week
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday PaRty.
 
{The Top Five Links}

Breaking Dawn Ornament from The Gingerbread Blog

twine wrapped ball

Crate & Barrel Knock Off Ornaments from Sassy Style

Thank you so much for linking up, ladies!
 
Feel free to grab a featured button {here}.
 
I’ll also be featuring some more of my favorite link ups
at {take a look at you} on Thursday.
 
Now on to the party!
 
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
 
{Can’t wait to see what you link up!}