Ginger Snap Crafts: festive friday {joy blocks}

festive friday {joy blocks}

So have YOU enjoyed Christmas Break at GSC so far!? 
Aren’t all of my guest fabulous??!!  Love all their tutorials & ideas!
Next week will be equally as fab.u.lous….so make sure you check in! :)

I shared this over at
Pocket Full of Pink earlier this week.
Buuut just in case you missed it over there,
today I’d love to share my cute & easy {JOY} blocks tutorial. ;)


Supplies:
2x8 cut into 3 blocks
(7 in x 5.5 in, 5.5 in x 5.5 in, 6.5 in x 5.5 in)
vinyl lettering
(I used my Silhouette & software to cut mine.)
paint
Christmas ribbon
They are as easy as they look.  You just paint the blocks a creamy white.
Let them dry completely, apply your vinyl lettering & then add a festive bow.   That's it! :)

 
Hope YOU all have a very festive Friday!!!!
Can you believe Christmas is in TWO days???!!!  :)