Ginger Snap Crafts: {nativity vinyl}

{nativity vinyl}

I’m overwhelmed with the response for my block Nativity.
Thank you all so much for your kind comments.
I’m so glad a lot of you want to make one, too!

The biggest question I am getting is if I sale the vinyl stencils or how you can get them.
Since I used my Silhouette & clip art (which is only licensed for home & personal use)
I can not sale it to you.  Buuut I did a quick search online & found these sites that do sale Nativity vinyl!  Yay!  It’s not exactly the same, but would still make a darling Nativity.

Please keep in mind I have not personally used any of these sites or shops.
So please contact them directly if you have any questions. :)

Adhering Thoughts

SALE- Three Piece Nativity  with Wisemen, Shephards, Mary, Joseph, and Baby Glass Block Light Vinyl Decal Set- Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Empressive Designs on etsy

Nativity Scene Vinyl Home Decor Vinyl Only

Your Way Vinyl on etsy

Vinyl Wall Decal......Nativity Set - winter vinyl decal art holiday stable donkey wisemen Jesus large

Vinyl Art Studio on etsy

Hope that helps a little! :)