Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!
{For TONS more inspiration
click here.} 

The Most Viewed Link

Homemade Bath Salts from Sugar Tart Crafts

 Here’s a FEW more of my Christmas favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

Rolo Pretzel M&M Cookies from Something Swanky



Also check out Something Swanky for her awesome
pretzel round up!  Yum!

Pretty Presents from Home Sweet Homemade

Button Ornaments from Artsy Fartsy Mama

Reindeer Pops from A Step in the Journey

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Lil’ Luna

Cake Mix Cookies from Seven Alive

Christmas Snowflakes from Candy Coat Closet

Oreo Christmas Truffles from Texas Cottage

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

 If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}