Ginger Snap Crafts: Raising Memories Blog {christmas favorites}

Raising Memories Blog {christmas favorites}

Hello & Merry Christmas!
Wish I could wave & say hi, but this isn't a Vlog, so here's a picture of me:
 
 
 
(pretend I'm waving)

I’m so happy to be with you today, to share a few of our favourite Christmastime Activities!
My name is Heather Lynne and I blog at
Raising Memories Blog.
I write about fun things parents can do with & for their kids.
 
Here are 3 of our many favorites!
 
 
 
Our Homemade Advent Calendar (2009 & 2010.. I've yet to post this year's ;)
 
 
Make Your Own Rolling Stamp & Wrapping Paper
 
 
Candy Cane Cake
 
I hope you'll stop over to check them out & even better, give them a try yourself!
Have a wonderful Christmas & enjoy the rest of the Christmas Break posts
here at Ginger Snap Crafts! :)