Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {ornaments}

take a look at you {ornaments}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {
here} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!
{For TONS more inspiration
click here.} 

 Here’s a FEW of my favorites links
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

This week I went with the theme of ornaments.

No Mess Glitter Ornaments from Texas Cottage

Dried Fruit Ornaments from The Letter 4

Wedding Card Ornaments from The Space Between

Paper Ornaments from A Pumpkin & a Princess

Festive Green Ornaments by Jelly Fish Jelly

Doily & Book Page Ornament from Twigg Studios

Ornament Wreath from my good friend, Natalie from Johnny in a Dress

Vacation Ornaments from Turtle & Tails

Felt Ball Ornament from Inspirations by D

Felt Bird Ornament from Storycrafting with Joy

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

 If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
 
Annnnd don’t forget my
$5.00 (or under) gift idea link party is still going on!

Just click the button to link up! :)