Ginger Snap Crafts: Rae Gun Ramblings {winter favorites}

Rae Gun Ramblings {winter favorites}

Hi, I'm Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings.

 
I blog about all things crafty, tasty, pretty and just plain life. I'm an insanely huge fan of young adult fiction (love Potter and Hunger Games), can't stop making cheesecake and homemade pasta, and am married to a super talented musician. I also run a handmade baby and toddler clothing shop on etsy called Rae Gun. Hopefully you'll stop by my blog and shop and see some of my latest adventures.
If you want a fun gift or cute ornament to add to your collection this year you might want to check out my easy Melted Snowman Ornament tutorial. It's especially great for people who have moved away to warmer lands.
One of my favorite treats is Cinnaburst Bread. I hacked the recipe for this popular bread and think it's just perfect for cozy winter mornings or giving to neighbors and friends and a tasty treat.
Finally if you've got some people on your gift list you have no idea what to give I'd like to suggest making them a hooded scarf. They are perfect for anyone girls, guys, young and old and they're cheap and easy to make. I hope you like my ideas and I'd love to see you own tips and hear from you if you try any of mine out. I have a linky party on wednesdays that I'd love you to link up to.

Marissa