Ginger Snap Crafts: festive friday {christmas countdown}

festive friday {christmas countdown}

I shared this last week over at Johnny in a Dress.
Buuut just in case you missed it over there,
today I'd love to share my cute & easy
way to do a
Christmas {countdown}
.

{Supplies Needed}
wood plaque*
paint
ribbon
vinyl**
scalloped circle chalkboard vinyl***
* I bought my wood plaque at Hobby Lobby for under $2.  Yay!
**I used Mr & Mrs Popsicle & His Name is Honey fonts for my vinyl.
***You could also use a stencil & chalkboard paint.

This is soooooo easy to make! 
First you paint your plaque white. 
Then drill two small holes along the top. 
Apply your vinyl. 
Then thread a festive ribbon
through your holes & tie a bow.  All done!
Then use a piece of chalk or chalkboard pen
to countdown to Christmas!  Yay!
So fun, & your kiddos will love it! :)


On Monday
I’m Spending Christmas Break
at Ginger Snap Crafts
starts!  Yay! :)
I’ve got 2 weeks full of fabulous guest bloggers lined up!
I’ve had so much getting to know some of YOU better,
and can’t wait to share your crafty goodness with everyone!
I’ve also have another fun giveaway schedule,
plus I’ll be popping in to share some final Christmas goodies!


See YOU on Monday!!! 
It’s going to be fun!