Ginger Snap Crafts: christmas in a jar week {features + holiday smelly jellies}

christmas in a jar week {features + holiday smelly jellies}

Christmas in a Jar

This week at GSC I’ll be sharing some of my family’s favorite
Christmas {in a jar} gift ideas for under $5.00! Yay!
 
I’ve so enjoyed browsing all of your
awesome $5.00 (or under) gift ideas! 
You guys are awesome!

Remember if you have any
$5.00 (or under) gift ideas….link them up
here.

 
Here’s some fabulous $5.00 (or under) Christmas {in a jar}
gift ideas that have already been linked up!  Check them out!



How to cover your jar lids from Paper Vine
(So clever!)


angelic Christmas cookies in a jar

Gifts in a Jar from Angela’s Sewing for Sanity
Cookies in a Jar from Domestic Goddesque

Origami Star Jars from My Handcrafted Home
Tea Time from Crazy in Iowa

Today I am going to share
my first Christmas {in a jar} gift idea-
Holiday Smelly Jellies.

(Remember when I shared them
here for Halloween??)

IMG_1582

You can see the full tutorial here.

IMG_1489

I made this one with Christmas colors & fragrance.
On top I put on a Christmas fabric & bow.

Then I added a tag that says :

Sit out & enjoy the yummy smells of the holidays.
Or put in a potpourri warmer for a stronger fragrance.

Enjoy!

IMG_1580


Hope you are have a merry Monday!

Check back throughout the week
for some more Christmas {in a jar} gift ideas. :)