Ginger Snap Crafts: Polish the Stars {holiday favorites}

Polish the Stars {holiday favorites}

Hello there, Ginger Snap Crafts readers!  This is Megan from Polish The Stars and I am so happy to be here today sharing some of my favorite holiday posts.  My blog is all about renovating and decorating our first home with as little money as possible and my holiday crafting is no different.  I love re-inventing items that I find around the house.  In fact the name of my blog "Polish The Stars" comes from a Shel Silverstein poem that talks about polishing the stars that you already have when you don't have the money to buy shiny new ones.  :)  The first holiday project that I would like to share with you is one I re-purposed:
 
 
These Snowy Candleholders started out as plain glass votive holders
that I spruced up for our little winter wonderland with some epsom salt.
 
 
I also love to cook and bake - especially around the holidays. 
These Cappuccino Truffles are some of my favorites. 
Actually it was a toss up between these and
my White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge but I didn't want this post to be too
minty considering the next project that I chose to share...
 
 
When it comes to wreaths, I prefer nontraditional versions
so I put together this Peppermint Wreath
that adds some color to our door and guests
can grab a mint as they come in if they like.  :)
 
You can find tutorials for all of these projects and many more over at Polish The Stars.  Thank you so much, Ginger, for having me as a guest.  I had a great time and really hope that you and your readers enjoyed it as well!