Ginger Snap Crafts: Inspired by… {coffee filter trees}

Inspired by… {coffee filter trees}

Hi, everyone! I'm June and I blog over at Inspired by...
I am so excited to be posting here today as part of Ginger's Christmas Break celebration!

Ginger Snap Crafts was one of the first blogs I became a follower of as a new blogger and Ginger's fabulous WOW Me Wednesday party has been a constant source of fun and inspiration!

Today I'm sharing a project with your from my An Inspired Noel series.

I fell in love with this idea the moment I saw it on Amanda's blog!

Tree_Pair_From_Above 

Amanda posted her wonderful tutorial HERE, so I won't repeat it.  My trees are a little different, in that I used papier-mâché cones rather than Styrofoam. So instead of pinning the filters to the tree I used modge podge. Which may have been the attraction...

Aslan_Trees

   (Chief Inspector, Aslan a.k.a. Baby Kitty)

Large_Tree 

The fun part starts after you finish putting on the filters!
I chose buttons, bells and bows to decorate this tree.

Button_Detail 

Oh, and some sweet little birds, too!

Detail_Bird

Small_Tree 

The smaller tree is dressed with roses and pearls, with a few red accents. 

Rose_Detail 

Cardinal_Top

And the best part? Except for the cones and filters
(pun intended –ha!) everything was from
The Stash!

Coffee_Filter_Trees_Pair 

I hope these have inspired you to make some of your own!
What would you use to decorate your Coffee Filter Trees?

 Blessings,

Blog_Signature