Ginger Snap Crafts: Carrie @ My Favorite Finds {Christmas Break Guest}

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds {Christmas Break Guest}

Hi, Ginger Snap Crafts readers! My name is Carrie, and I blog over at My Favorite Finds. On My Favorite Finds, you'll find tutorials, recipes, organization ideas, and Disney travel tips! I love to share my {FAVORITE} ideas with my readers, and I hope you’ll check it out. I’m addicted to Starbucks, reading, shopping, and my sweet kids and hubby. I’m always looking for a new recipe or craft to fill our bellies or beautify our home. I’m also slightly addicted to planning, and going on, Disney vacations with my family. I love sharing my ideas about Disney planning on my blog AND on Chip & Co. Each week I host Must Try Monday, where you can share your must try recipes with my readers!
Come over and join in the fun.

I am so excited to be sharing my TOP 5 POSTS of 2012 here during Christmas Break on Ginger Snap Crafts. I was part of the fun last year, and I'm super excited to be back!
It was so tough to choose which 5 posts to share with you, so I hope you'll stop back during the coming weeks and see more of my "Top _______ of 2012"-
ribbon projects, wreaths, recipes, and more!

But for now, here are the TOP 5 POSTS of 2012 @ My Favorite Finds:

DIY Distressed Crate/Back to School Teacher Gifts/Peppermint Christmas Wreath/

Blueberry Streusel Muffins/Minnie Mouse Party Favors

Thanks for taking the time to check out my {FAVORITE} posts of 2012!
I hope to see you around My Favorite Finds soon!

Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/

Thank you so much, Carrie !
{Visit My Favorite Finds
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email