Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a few of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!
I included 2 cute, cute Groundhog Day treats for this weekend! ;)

I whale always love you cheesy valentine

Valentine Whale Art @ Jedi Craft Girl

chevron jewelry display

DIY Jewelry Display & Storage @ Hip2Thrift

diy photo matte

DIY Photo Matte @ Decorating Cents

DIYLongitudeLatitudeSign0627

Longitude/Latitude DIY Wall Art @ Delightfully Noted

candy corn Valentine mason jar gift NEW

Candy Corn Mason Jar Gift @ Shaken Together

DSC_0629groundhog

Groundhog Pudding Cups @ Simple Girl

nursery art

Super Cheap Nursery Art @ 24 Cottonwood Lane

nursery51

Bright & Modern Nursery @ Naturally Contrary

orange valentines

“Orange You Glad” Valentine @ Crafting in the Rain

stamped bags

DIY Foam Stamp Gift Bags @ The Crafted Sparrow

Upholstered-Folding-Chairs-1024x768 

Folding Chair Makeover @ Ode to Inspiration

GroundhogDonutW5

Groundhog Day Donuts @ Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
 

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email