Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #86

{wow me} wednesday #86

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

A few things before we get started….
 
If you haven’t voted yet, PLEASE :)
head over to So You Think You’re Crafty
to vote for this week’s round {for the boys}.
 
You can see my {chalkboard} menu board project from last week here.
 
2x4 snowman from Ginger Snap Crafts
 
Go here to enter to win a Snowman Craft kit from me. :)
And one more thing…..

I’m now accepting a limited number of sidebar sponsors!
Yay!  You can check out all the details & purchase ads {HERE}. 
Annnd to kick it off I have three 30 day ads {any size}
up for grabs just enter the code FREE at checkout.
{First come, first served, & remember there are only 3 free spots available!}
UPDATE:  All ads have been claimed!!  Thank you!!

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Please grab a button
or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.