Ginger Snap Crafts: Huge 50% Off Lifestyle Crafts Sale {all next week}

Huge 50% Off Lifestyle Crafts Sale {all next week}

Lifestyle Crafts sale

I know I usually don’t post on Saturdays but this is HUGE! All next week {starting Monday, Jan. 21st at midnight & ending on Sunday, Jan. 27th at midnight MST} Lifestyle Crafts will having the best.sale.ever!

When you use the code GINGER you will receive 50% off your order instead of the usual 20%!  Eek! That is an amazing deal! Have you been wanting a die cutting machine??  Then now is the time to buy one! If you already have one, then it’s time to stock up on dies, paper, embossing folders, ink & other supplies!  Remember Lifestyle Crafts dies & embossing folders can be used with just about any name brand die cutter.

Here are some of my favorite projects I’ve made using products from Lifestyle Crafts.

maritine-lifestyle-crafts_thumb1

birthday treat box

pocket-bookmark_thumb1

pocket bookmarks

watermelon-lemonade_thumb1

straw toppers

address-file-box_thumb

address file

teacher gift card and notepad_thumb[1]

teacher gift

Check out some of my favorite products from Lifestyle Crafts….

Lifestyle Crafts
 
 

Remember this sale starts Monday at MIDNIGHT!
Happy Shopping! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

Disclosure: I am a Lifestyle Crafts affiliate.  All opinions are my own.