Ginger Snap Crafts: My Mom Cave Makeover with La-Z-Boy #momcave #cbias {room reveals}

My Mom Cave Makeover with La-Z-Boy #momcave #cbias {room reveals}

#momcave makeover with La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries #cbias

Remember last month when I told about the mom cave I was dreaming of? I also shared my #Momcave Inspiration pinterest board full of lovely La-Z-Boy furniture that would be oh so perfect. Over the last several weeks I’ve working really hard to create a special place for me & one that I could share with my family as well! I was actually able to create two special spots in our home…I can’t wait to show them to you!

First here are some inspiration photos from some of my favorite magazines! I love dark warm neutral colors mixed in with a little bit of turquoise, white & blue! I also loved the pink chevron pillow in the bottom photo. I knew I want to try & add a fun chevron print to my #momcave. I also wanted some extra storage space for all my craft stuff! I loved this mudroom storage spot (bottom left hand corner)! I wish I would have had room to add that to our space. I did end up reusing something we already had, & it worked out really well! Yay!

room inspiration #momcave #cbias

All photos via Family Circle & Traditional Home 

So up first is my bedroom/craft room/office…now mom cave! :) {Remember you can see all my before pictures HERE.}

#momcave la-z-boy

I was able to add a Daphne Chair & a Half in a warm brown sugar color from La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries to our room. 

image

This makes THE perfect place to blog at night. It is so comfy! Over the last several days it has also made a great spot to sit & read books to my younger kiddos. This chair is huge….plenty of room for me & one or two kiddos, too! I love the warm brown color.

#momcave la-z-boy double chair

I was able to do a few more things to our room.  I’ll be sharing more details & tutorials over the next several weeks. The hubby & I made a headboard out of some old shutters, I painted the end table white, & I also made some chevron pillows. These pillows were so easy to make, and I was so impressed on how they turned out! ha! (Remember I don’t sew much!) I also added some canvas prints to the wall & vinyl lettering. I finished stenciling & hemming my other set of stenciled curtains. Finally! ;) I also bought a new lamp & added extra storage around the room with baskets. I LOVE baskets! :)

#momcave furniture

Now this is what took me the longest to do….yes, I organized all of my craft supplies! Yay!  We have had this computer armoire for a long time, & since we don’t have a desktop computer anymore it was kind of just taking up space!  So, I turned it into my mini craft room!  It is sooooo organized! I’ll be showing you more & how I made the cute labels for all of those storage bins on Friday!

#momcave craft storage #momcave organization

I was also able to add a Sinclair sectional from La-Z-Boy furniture to our front room. You may remember my “foot” problem from my previous mom cave post! ha! (I’ll be posting an updated picture on facebook soon!) Yes, this sofa solved my problem! ;)

image

This sofa is beautiful! I’ve absolutely fallen in love with it! It is so roomy & comfortable.

#momcave la-z-boy sectional

We did a few updates in this room as well.  I painted the walls a koala bear color from Behr paints. Then we added some floating shelves from Lowes that match the mahogany legs of the sofa perfectly.

#momcave la-z-boy furniture galleries

I added “Family is everything.” in vinyl lettering under one shelf. I also changed out the lamp shade, & I added a new rug.

Sinclair sectional from La-Z-Boy

I’m really excited about these new places in our home!

You can check out the latest La-Z-Boy catalog & start planning your own #momcave!

la-z-boy selection

Remember La-Z-Boy Furniture has a huge selection of sofas, sectionals, loveseats and much, much more. You are sure to find something that fits your style & needs. If you are not sure of what you need or want, La-Z-Boy designers also offer free in home design services.  La-Z-Boy furniture also has a huge selection of fabric choices. You can check out all the fabric choices online & in their galleries. I loved using their design tools & software to see how the different fabrics would look on different chair & sofa frames. It made it very easy to imagine how my new furniture would look. My La-Z-Boy shopping experience was amazing!  I can’t say enough good things about La-z-Boy furniture! :)

Be sure to check out the La-Z-Boy Pinterest Contest that runs from today until Feb. 11th. One winner will receive $5000 worth of La-Z-Boy furniture! Click the button below to find out all the details & how to enter.  Good luck! :)

LaZBoy_Pinterest_Badge (1)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries. All opinions are my own. #MomCave #CBias #SocialFabric