Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!

I am super excited today because this is my first feature post
since coming back from Christmas Break!
The one thing I missed most about being gone was featuring YOU! 
I love spotlighting you & your blogs each week.

This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week~ especially over the holidays!

 Here are a few of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

anthropologie-tufted-wool-wreath-knock-off_thumb1

Pom Pom Wreath @ It All Started with Paint

baby bedding

DIY Copycat Baby Bedding @ Urbane Jane

be the good

Be the Good Printable @ Glamorous, Affordable Life

jelly roll quilt

Jelly Roll Quilt @ The Domestic Groove

mantel

Valentine Mantel @ Classy Clutter

merry macaroons

Merry Macaroons @ I Love Doing Crafty Things

note board

New Year’s Resolution Frame & Garland @ Sweet Little Gals

Toffe Cupcakes

Toffee Crunch Cupcakes @ The Farm Girl

ValentinesPrintable_edited-1

Sense & Sensibility Printable @ Tori

Washer Monogram Canvas with Title

Washer Monogram Canvas @ Love Grows Wild

Winter-Printable 

Let it Snow Printable @ Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!} 

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email