Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #85

{wow me} wednesday #85

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Well, this week we are trying to get back
to our usual schedule around our house!
We had such a nice & relaxing Christmas break.
I wish it could of lasted just a little bit longer though!

My 6 year old daughter, Cara, got a new bike for Christmas. :)

cara bike with watermark
We have been going around the block every day!
She already wants to take the training wheels off!
I think we’ll wait just a little bit longer before we do that. ;)

bike wm

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Please grab a button
or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.