Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a few of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

crochet 

Flower Coaster Pattern @ One Dog Woof

bee mine sign

Bee Mine Sign @ Tales of a Trophy Wife

catch some kindness jarwtr

Catch Some Kindness Jar @ Nine A Plenty via Oh So She Says

Chocolate-Mint-Cookies-title-1

Chocolate Mint Cookies @ Inside BruCrew Life

cupcake liner wreath

Cupcake Liner Wreath @ Create.Craft.Love

kitchenredo5_zps1a31dd2a

Side Kitchen Reveal @ Dear Emmeline

lovesign1

Rustic Love Sign @ Fun Home Things

mango apricot jam

Vanilla Mango Apricot Jam @ Petites Passions

peanut butter cups

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups @ Half Baked Harvest

Pretty Simple Garland 1

Pretty Simple Garland @ Lemon Tree Dwelling

print-cut-tutorial9

Silhouette Print & Cut Tutorial @ Maddalee

valentine sachets

Valentine Sachets @ Yesterday on Tuesday

wreathvignette

DIY Valentine Wreath @ Blooming Homestead

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email