Ginger Snap Crafts: What to Wear to a Blogging Conference {with No nonsense}

What to Wear to a Blogging Conference {with No nonsense}

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

In a few months I’ll be heading to Snap blogging conference! Eek! I am so excited! Are YOU going?

Since I’m a big planner I am already thinking about what to wear & what to bring {& what NOT to bring}. ;) I’m going to try & branch out from my fashion comfort zone of a perfect tee & yoga pants! My goal is to not bring any yoga pants with me! ha! ;) Buuuut at the same time I still want something that is affordable & comfortable, too.
Have you seen the new No nonsense tights and leggings? They are available just about everywhere…just check your local food & drug stores as well as many mass retail stores. They come in lots of different colors, & best of all, they are super affordable! Perfect for my budget. Yay!

I had a little fun with Polyvore & put together an outfit I could wear to Snap.

I paired the No nonsense leggings with a fun sweater dress & boots.  Then I added a white scarf, bag & necklace to accessorize my outfit. What do you think? Would you wear this to a blogging conference?

outfit with No nonsense leggings
Did you know that Jill Martin is the brand ambassador for No nonsense? Jill is a TV personality & fashion expert, & she knows how to get the perfect look without spending a fortune! She is also a New York Times best selling author with her book "I Have Nothing to Wear!" She is ah-mazing! Check out this video featuring Jill & No nonsense tights. {I love all the bright pretty colors!}


You can connect  No nonsense on Facebook & on twitter @benononsense.

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email



Visit Sponsor's Site