Ginger Snap Crafts: Jamie @ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom {Christmas Break Guest}

Jamie @ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom {Christmas Break Guest}

Hello Ginger Snap Crafts Readers! 
My name is Jamie, and I blog at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.  



I'm thrilled to have the chance to spend a few moments of Christmas Break here at Ginger Snap Crafts!  I love visiting Ginger's blog, she is so talented and it always makes me happy when another one of her blog posts pops up on my reader! And of course, I visit every Wednesday to link up at her link party! I love sewing, crafting with my kids, photography, cooking and reading.  My blog, Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom is full of fun tutorials, craft projects and recipes.  I would love for you to stop by for a visit sometime! Here is just a little glimpse of what you will find on my blog:
Girls Sewing tutorials:

 
Flounced-Hem Legging Tutorial  (This tutorial has a free size 3 and 5/6 pattern.)
 
 
 
These two little girl patterns are just the tip of the iceberg...  My specialty is sewing and tutorials for little girl clothing.
I have a few things for grown-ups too, like this one:
 
 
Of course if you don't sew, I don't leave you out!  I have quite a few no-sew projects too.  A couple of my favorites are:
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed the little peek into my blog world! I would love for you to hop over and visit some time!
 
If you would like to connect in other ways I can be found here!
Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
 
Thank you Ginger, for having me over to your blog today! 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

Thank you so much, Jamie!
{Visit Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom 
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email