Ginger Snap Crafts: cute & easy thank hooooooo! gift {tutorial}

cute & easy thank hooooooo! gift {tutorial}

cute & easy thank you gift

Did you know that Lifestyle Crafts has digital downloads???

image

Most are only 99 cents!  They even have a few free ones, too!
You don’t need a die cutter for these either…just a printer & some scissors. ;)
{You can check them all out HERE.}

owl thank you bag cute

I LOVE this cute little owl bag topper I downloaded!

thank you

I added the words Thank Hoooooo! with vinyl lettering on the bottom of the bag.

thank you treat bag

So cute!

Thank hooooooo so much stopping by my blog! ha! ;)
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

Disclosure: I am a Lifestyle Crafts affiliate.  All opinions are my own.