Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #66

{wow me} wednesday #66

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

How is YOUR week going? 

Last week was our local county fair.
Some of my favorite fair pictures always come from the petting zoo!
My kids had a blast!  We so look forward to the fair each year.

rylan & the chick   cole milking
cara holding chick  cole with chick
My kiddos show rabbits for 4H so they participated in the rabbit show at the fair.
Usually my hubby handles all the animal stuff buuut he was out of town!  Yikes! 
So that left me in charge. I made the kiddos cute t-shirts & name cards for their bunnies.

bowie bunny barn bunny card bunny picture

We took home reserve grand champion, best of breed & lots & lots of ribbons.
Not too shabby!  I was proud of my kiddos. They did awesome!
Annnd I’m proud of me for getting us there on time! ha!

SO are you ready to PaRty?

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 


FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.