Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #65

{wow me} wednesday #65

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Lots going on around here for us!  School started this week.
Annnd our little man turned the big 3!  Wowzers!  Time flies!
{Yes, we practiced holding up 3 fingers.  It’s harder than it looks!}

cole is three

When my kiddos turn 3 it means potty training time!  Wahoo!
I’m so excited.  He’s my last one in diapers!
So Monday is our big day!  We usually pick a day…
pick out some super cute undies, talk it up
& then just go cold turkey…no looking back.
Usually it takes about a week.  So wish us luck!
Smile

Well enough potty talk….ha!


Are you ready to PaRty?
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.