Ginger Snap Crafts: reflecting on our {intentional} summer

reflecting on our {intentional} summer

Today is the first day of school for my kiddos.
Such a bittersweet day for this momma!
I have one starting kindergarten & one starting high school!
I’m not sure which one makes me more teary eyed!
Oh how I love having my kiddos home & being their mom!
It’s the best. job. ever.

I absolutely LOVE summer time, too.
I don’t like to see it come to an end.
Each summer we have a summer schedule posted on the fridge.
A summer calendar all filled up with what we are going to do that summer.
We don't want to miss a thing!  This summer was no different!
We had such a great time!  So much fun!
 
jump
One of my first blog friends was Melissa from The Pleated Polka Dot, and I LOVE this post.
She wrote about wanting to make sure her kiddos had an {intentional summer}.
 
"An {intentional summer}
just means that you plan for things. 
You make fun things happen."
 

I love that! Making fun things happen.
Making fun summer memories.
Making sure we do everything that makes summer so special!
 
 
I have really treasured every moment of our {intentional summer}.
Here are just some of the fun things we did this summer.
{Just click the picture, & it will take you to that post.}

how to make water bombs a tutorial from Ginger Snap Crafts

cousin camp schedule

watermelon lemonade

TCBY frozen yogurt and national Hammock Day

flip flopswater blob

cookies kids I love summer

summer journals

giant bubbles tutorial

So here’s to having an {intentional} fall, too…
& then an {intentional} winter & spring
& then it will be summertime again!  Yay!

Making fun things happen, making memories
…that’s what it is all about!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.