Ginger Snap Crafts: teacher gift {tutorial}

teacher gift {tutorial}

Today I’ve got a cute, quick & so easy teacher gift.
I made these for some primary teachers at church.
{Primary is the children’s organization at our church.}
We had two of our teachers going off to college,
so these made the perfect going away gift.
You could always change it up,
& say “I hope we have a ball this year!”
Then use these as back to school teacher gifts!

Primary teacher gift idea from Ginger Snap Crafts

To make these I used: mason jars, gumballs, ribbon,
daisy cut jar lid, cardstock & a hang tag.

gift with gum balls

First I filled the jar with gumballs. 
I found a huge jar of them in the candy section at Walmart.

LDS primary teacher gift idea

I love the daisy cut mason jar lids!  So cute!
I bought these from Smash Cake Studio on etsy. 
I cut some red cardstock into circles to put inside the lids.

teacher gift idea LDS

Then I tied a ribbon & hung on the hang tag. That’s it!

gumball gift

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.