Ginger Snap Crafts: Great Deal Alert {Lifestyle Crafts}

Great Deal Alert {Lifestyle Crafts}

Lifestyle Crafts has an awesome deal this week! 
FREE shipping all week long!  Yay!

Free Shipping Web Banner

Free shipping is sooooo hard to resist….I know I’ll be making an order soon!

Check out some of Lifestyle Crafts fun products.

I absolutely LOVE embossing folders. 
They are so easy to use, affordable
and come in so many fun designs. 
Click on the picture to see more!

Embossing Folders Consumer Newsletter

Lifestyle Crafts is also shipping their newest shipment from their fall core collection.

image

These dies are amazing!  I can’t wait to try some out.
Just click the picture to see more new releases from Lifestyle Crafts.

Fall Core Collection Shipment 2 Consumer Newsletter

Annnd the deal gets even better…use the code
GINGER & get additional 20% off your order.

lifestyle crafts
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.