Ginger Snap Crafts: flossing & my bucket list {Yes, they are related!} #CompleteCare

flossing & my bucket list {Yes, they are related!} #CompleteCare

Raise your hand if you LOVE to floss??  Ummmm…probably no one is raising their hand right now. ha!  Do you dread going to the dentist & hearing the “you really need to floss” speech?  Ugh!  I’ve been there, too.  Buuut did you know that flossing regularly actually improves life expectancy since it decreases your likelihood of gum and heart disease?  In just a minute I’m going to share my bucket list that I can accomplish all because flossing is helping me live a healthier, longer life.  Waterpik makes two great products for families like mine that make flossing fun & so much easier.  We all know that brushing alone is not enough.

waterpik blue logo only-04-17-06

Waterpik’s #CompleteCare system is 159% more effective than manual brushing.  It has a contemporary, compact design & doesn’t take up much counter space.  It leaves your mouth fresh & clean. Healthier gums are guaranteed in just 14 days. Wow!

 

WP-900

From Waterpik’s Website:

Waterpik's new Complete Care combines superior Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush technologies in one product and is up to 70% more effective than Sonicare® FlexCare. Now all of your brushing and flossing needs can be accomplished with one convenient device that saves counter space and power outlets. So don't just brush, go complete. The easy and more effective alternative.
The Waterpik® Water Flosser is clinically proven to be significantly more effective than traditional dental floss and Sonicare® Air Floss for reducing plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease and was proven to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.

WaterFlosser_on-white

The other product from Waterpik that I’d love to tell you about is the Waterpik Water Flosser for kids.  My oldest has braces.  It has been so hard for him to keep his teeth clean since he has had them.  Our orthodontist recommended that our son get a water flosser to help keep his teeth clean.  The Waterpik Water Flosser is up to 3x as effective as flossing and 1000x more fun.  He hasn’t missed a day of flossing since he received his Waterpik Water Flosser.  I love to hear it humming in the bathroom. It means he is flossing. Yay!

WP-260

He even let me take his picture while using his Waterpik Water Flosser! Smile

water pik post

Now that’s a nice, clean smile! Winking smile

water pic cleans your teeth

I’m excited to share how YOU can get a $10 coupon off your purchase of a Waterpik Complete Care System and a Waterpik Water Flosser for Kids.

A $10 Savings Coupon on the Waterpik Flosser for Kids can be found on facebook. Click the picture below & once you’ve liked the page you’ll see the link to the coupon.

Pin Image
To get a $10 Savings Coupon on the Complete Care system just go to http://www.complete.waterpik.com/.  {Look for the print coupon button.}

OK…are you ready for the top 5 things on my bucket list that I’ll be able to accomplish because flossing is helping me live a longer, healthier life? Here it goes:

1. Take all the kiddos to Yellowstone National Park for vacation.

2. Build our own home….with a giant craft room just for me. ha!

3. Visit Alaska. {Preferably a cruise with the hubby.}

4. Watch my kiddos grow up into happy, healthy & successful adults.

5. Go on a mission for our Church with my hubby after the kiddos are grown.


Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

 

Disclosure: I received free product in exchange for this post.  All opinions expressed are my own.