Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a just a FEW of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

cheesecakebites

Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bites from Shugary Sweets

craft-room-cabinet-desk

Craft Room Desk from How to Nest for Less

dresser redo

Creamy Butter Yellow Dresser from My Passion for Décor

free social media buttons for your blog

Free Social Media Icons for Your Blog from Craftiments

gallery wall

Gallery Wall from Vixen Made

kid's easel makeover

Kid’s Easel Makeover from My Sister’s Suitcase

men's shirt into women's skirt

Men’s Dress Shirt into Women’s Skirt from Natural Nesters

ombre cupcakes

Pink Ombre Mini Cakes from Baking with Blondie

painted chair

Painted Chair from Delectable Home

stainless steel magnets pottery barn knockoff

Faux Stainless Steel Alphabet from The Crafted Sparrow

picture frame into white board

Picture Frame into Whiteboard from Measure Once Cut Twice

felt birdie

Annnd the most viewed link were these Felt Birdies from Small Things with Love

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.