Ginger Snap Crafts: {cute, easy & CHEAP} back to school photo prop

{cute, easy & CHEAP} back to school photo prop

easy back to school photo prop from gingersnapcrafts.com

As you probably already know…
because I’ve been talking about it all week… ha!
…my kiddos headed back to school this week. 
I love all the cute chalkboard back to school photos
so we decided to try it out this year.

backtoschool picture prop

I found this scoreboard at Target in the dollar section.
I think it cost $2.50.  We just flipped it over, & I had the kiddos
write what grade they were in on it with a piece of chalk.
Yep…I said it was cheap & easy….and so cute!
I love how our pictures turned out.

backtoschool colemanbacktoschool carabacktoschool rylanbacktoschool caileybacktoschool cole

I’m not going to post my 9th grader’s photo.
I think I embarrassed him enough on my personal fb page. ha!

Don’t forget you have a few more days to take
advantage of free shipping at Lifestyle Crafts.
Don’t forget to use code GINGER
to get 20% off your order as well.

 

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.