Ginger Snap Crafts: {fun & healthy} back to school lunch ideas

{fun & healthy} back to school lunch ideas

So how was your weekend?  If you follow me on facebook
you probably already know what we did~ back to school shopping.
We braved the crowds during our tax free weekend. It was crazy!

back to school with Del Monte fruit cups

Since it’s back to school time it’s also time to start thinking
about those back to school lunches.  Since I’ll have 4 in school
this year it makes sense for us to pack lunches.  It’s so much cheaper.
I love packing healthy lunches with food my kiddos will actually eat!
One of their favorite snacks is fruit.  So we headed to Walmart to
look for some fun & healthy back to school lunch ideas.

IMG_20120801_204020

At Walmart we picked up some Del Monte fruit cups.
We picked up some diced peaches, diced pears, mandarin oranges,
cherry mixed fruit & the new dice peaches with cinnamon & sugar.

#smartsnack

When we got home I decided to
get a little creative with our Del Monte fruit cups.
I turned them into fruity notes for my kiddos.

imageimage

You’ll need:
back to school scrapbook paper
white cardstock
colored cardstock
adhesive squares or tape
scallop paper punch

#smartsnack tutorial

To make:
1. Take your fruit cups out.
2. Put adhesive squares on the back of your first circle.
3, Tape it to the top of your fruit cup.
4. Tape on your colored circle.
5. Then put tape on your fruity saying.

delmonte fruit cups

Now isn’t that cute?

#smartsnack from Del Monte

I think my younger kiddos will love these.
Not sure my 6th grader will want
me to fancy up her fruit cup though.
That might be embarrassing!
Winking smile

healthy lunch snack

I love that my kiddos will have a #SmartSnack
like Del Monte fruit cups in their lunches.

fun with fruit for back to school

What do you put in your kiddos lunch boxes?
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 


I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Del Monte.  All opinions are my own. #SocialFabric #CBias #SmartSnack