Ginger Snap Crafts: watermelon lemonade straw toppers {Lifestyle Crafts}

watermelon lemonade straw toppers {Lifestyle Crafts}

watermelon lemonade

A few weeks ago I pinned
a recipe for watermelon lemonade.
Doesn’t that sound yummy?
It also sounded perfect for summer!

image

Then when I saw the new Pool Party Collection from Lifestyle Crafts 
{which includes a watermelon & citrus die!} I knew it was time to try out the recipe!

watermelon & citrus dies

{Check out some of the other Pool Party dies.}

imageimage

Aren’t they adorable?
Perfect for summertime scrapbooking, cards & parties.

Anyways, I used my watermelon die & citrus
dies to make some cute straw toppers
for our watermelon lemonade.

I used my Revolution to cut these out. 
{You can check out my tutorial here.}

watermelon and citrus dies from Lifestyle Craftslifestyle craftsLifestyle Crafts pool dies

Didn’t they turn out cute?

I wish our strawberry lemonade had turned out as well.
I tried a few short cuts & substituted a few ingredients,
& it got mixed reviews from the family.
Next time I make it I’ll follow the recipe.
There’s a reason I’m not a food blogger! ha!

By the way, these sizzling Core Collection favorites go along perfectly with the new Pool Party Collection limited edition dies, so Lifestyle Crafts is selling them at 35% off this week!

imageimage

imageimage

{flamingo die, palm tree frame die, swirls die, treat bag die, lei die, lattice die,
chocolate mini unicase alphabet die, polka dot embossing folder,
bubbly printing plate,  and the loop-de-loo die}

I’d get them while prices are this low.
Hurry I bet they’ll sell out quick, too!

lifestyle crafts

Annnd remember if you use the code GINGER
you can get an additional 20% off your order.

Now that’s an AWESOME deal!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

Disclosure: I was given Lifestyle Craft product to try out.  All opinions are my own.