Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

coconut lime cupcakes 2

Coconut Lime Cupcakes from Bear Rabbit Bear

1-numbersbuttonii-001

The Numbers Game in Blogging from Live Laugh Rowe

bag

DIY Tote Bag from The Home Daybook

bag_holder_to_light_fixture_blog

IKEA Bag Holder into Light Fixture from My Sister’s Suitcase

banana-chip-cookies

Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Country Momma Cooks

cookies

Strawberry Lemon Cookies from Back for Seconds

CraftRoomDesk2

Craft Room Corner Desk from Pitter & Glink

diy book shelves

DIY Bookshelves from Minimoz

homemade fruit roll up

Make Your Own Fruit Roll-Ups from Heather’s French Press

LemonGingerSnaps_IBMH

Lemon Ginger Snaps from It Bakes Me Happy

lifenreflection_backtoschool_tin_2_w

Back to School Printable from Life-n-Reflection

onsie baby blanket cupcakes for baby shower

Onesie & Baby Blanket Cupcakes from Made in a Day

Rippled-crochet-baby-blanket

Crocheted Rippled Blanket from Happy in Red

Sunshine sign 5_thumb[2]

You are my Sunshine Wall Art from Little Corbin Hill

wreathhanger1

 DIY Wreath Hanger from Design Stash

tshirt rug

Annnd the most viewed link was this Crochet Rug from T-Shirts from One Dog Woof.

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.