Ginger Snap Crafts: Candy Corn Monster Cookies {recipe} with a bonus Hot Apple Cider {recipe)

Candy Corn Monster Cookies {recipe} with a bonus Hot Apple Cider {recipe)

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client. #HarvestFun #CBias #shop

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! One reason is because my birthday is in October. ha! ;) It’s also because fall means it’s time for some yummy fall recipes & lots of fall baking! Yum! :) Today I’d love to share a yummy candy corn monster cookies recipe made with Candy Corn M&M’s white chocolate candies. Yes, I said candy corn! Eek! You can find them now at Walmart. I also have a very easy hot apple cider recipe made with Mott’s Apple Juice to share with you as well. So keep reading! :)

Candy Corn Monster Cookies #HarvestFun #cbias #spon #recipe

Up first I’ll share the candy corn monster cookies recipe! They are sooooo easy to make, packed with all kinds of yumminess & HUGE! My family loves them! :) I know yours will, too!

fall candy #HarvestFun #spon

What makes these monster cookies especially yummy are the Candy Corn M&M’s. I love, love, love white chocolate. So these are definitely one of my favorites! You can also find fall packaged peanut, milk chocolate & peanut butter M&M’s at Walmart. Either of those would work for this recipe, too!

M&M's Chocolate Fall Baking #spon
Shhhhhh! Don’t tell, but I rarely ever make cookies all the way from scratch. ;) It’s just so much easier to use a cookie mix from Walmart! Less measuring, less mess! Plus I don’t have to worry if I’m out of baking soda (or powder!). I always get those confused! ;)

For this recipe you’ll need:

2 packages of double chocolate chunk (or chocolate chip) cookie mix
2 eggs
2 sticks of butter
1 cup of oats
1 cup of pecans
1 cup of Candy Corn M&M’s

Yield: about a dozen & a half “monster” sized cookies

fall recipes fall baking #spon

I mixed my cookie mixes, eggs & butter first. Then I added the rest of the ingredients ~ oats, pecans & Candy Corn M&M’s. Then I stirred it all together.

M&M's Chocolate Fall Baking #spon #HarvestFun

When I said monster I wasn’t lying! These cookies are HUGE! To do this I used a 1/2 cup measuring cup for each cookie as I put them on my cookie sheet. This helped them to all have a uniform size, too!  I could fit 4 at a time on my cookie sheet.

chocolate chip cookies #spon

You’ll bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes. They’ll take a little longer than regular cookies since they are sooooo big! Just keep an eye on them the last couple of minutes so they don’t burn on the bottom.

monster M&M cookie #shop

Usually you have cookies & milk buuuut not for fall. Not around our house anyways! ;) Nothing goes better with candy corn monster cookies than some hot apple cider! It is perfect! :)

So here is one of my favorite hot apple cider recipes to go along with these cookies. :)

homemade apple cider #HarvestFun #spon

For this recipe you’ll need:

12 cups of Mott’s Apple Juice
1/2 cup maple syrup
4 cinnamon sticks
12 whole cloves
1 tsp ground allspice
sliced orange peel
sliced lemon peel
cheesecloth

This recipe is adapted from this apple cider recipe with a few changes. :)

hot apple cider recipe #spon

First you will cut a piece of cheesecloth into a square. TIP: If you have a hard time finding cheesecloth, check out my google+ story, & I’ll show you exactly where to find it at Walmart! :)

apple cider recipes #spon

Then you’ll put the orange & lemon peels, spices & cinnamon sticks inside your cheesecloth. Then tie up the ends into a little ball.

hot apple cider recipes #shop

Then drop it into your crockpot that has the 12 cups of Mott’s apple juice & 1/2 cup of maple syrup inside. Put the lid on & set it on low. Let is slowly cook over a few hours until you are ready to drink some yumminess. ;) Your house will start to smell sooooo good, too! ha! :)

hot apple cider recipes with Mott's Apple Juice #shop #HarvestFun #cbias

Then when you’re ready….enjoy your candy corn monster cookies & hot apple cider together! Perfect for a fall party or family night treat. :)

fall recipes #shop #HarvestFun

Are you ready for fall? Have you done any fall baking yet?
Do you have a favorite fall recipe? I’d love to hear! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

For more great ideas visit the Fall Baking and Entertaining Pinterest Board.