Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Lunch Idea with Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Singles

Easy Lunch Idea with Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Singles

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. #PersonalFeast #shop #CBias

Whew! What a day! We ended up doing all of our school shopping at once ~ school supplies, clothes, shoes & everything! By the time we got home we were starving especially my boys! They are always hungry I think. ha! :) A few days ago I had made a different  trip to Walmart to pick up a few things, & I had grabbed some of the new Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Singles! Today they made the perfect on-the-go meal for my boys!

easy on-the-go meal for the men in your life #PersonalFeast #shop

personal feast velveeta blacksmith

These meals are so easy to make. They make such an easy lunch idea. You just heat-and-eat! You just pop them in the microwave for a minute & then mix the “liquid gold” also know as Velveeta Cheese in with a spoon, & then you are set to go! Yum!

#personalfeast

Today when we were at home I just served it with a veggie & some celery & ranch. My boys ate it up!

easy lunch heat-and-eat

This meal was the Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Singles Lasagna with Meat Sauce. Yum! :)

Microwaveable meal easy lunch #shop

My 10 year old (who is a little bit picky) loved it! He ate every bite, and he gave it a big thumbs up! :)

#shop #personalfeast #cbias

I’m thinking these Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Singles meals are going to make the perfect on-the-go lunch for my hubby to take to work. Just pair them with some fruit or yogurt, & you’ve got an easy lunch idea! He takes his lunch everyday, and he is so tired of sandwiches! These are going to be a fun lunch for him! He’ll have his own little personal feast! :)

easy lunch idea

Make sure you look for the national newspaper insert coupon that was available on 7/18 for $1 off one Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Singles! That’s an awesome deal! :)

#shop velveeta liquid gold skillets singles 

You can connect with Velveeta on twitter or facebook!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 



This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.