Ginger Snap Crafts: 12 Projects Using Aqua

12 Projects Using Aqua

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here} if you haven’t yet!

As I was going through the links from last week….a color just popped out at me! ;)
So many fun projects & recipes included the fun color ~ aqua!
So today I’m sharing 12 projects using that color! Enjoy! :)

12 projects using #Aqua #feature #linkparty #gingersnapcrafts

Back-to-school-teacher-gift

Back to School Sharpie Teacher Gift @ The Happy Scraps

Chevron Quilt by MomsGonnaSnap _thumb[5]

Handmade Chevron Quilt from Mom’s Gonna Snap

cottoncandy3

Cotton Candy Cupcakes @ The TipToe Fairy

dresser turned bench

Dresser Repurposed into a Reading Bench @ Dukes & Duchesses

DSC06697ab

Free Faith Quote Printable @ Two Yellow Birds Decor

EE best friend running

Emily Elizabeth Dress @ All This For Them

LEGO Table-1

Lego Table @ Fussy Monkey Business

mouse-pad-makeover-4

Mouse Pad Redo @ The Seasoned Homemaker
*notice that super cute AQUA keyboard!! ;)

toy-chest-makeover-e1376353892491

Toy Chest Makeover @ Rain on a Tin Roof

Candy-cane-rippled-blanket2

Candy Cane Crochet Ripple Blanket @ Happy in Red

union jack table

Union Jack Table @ Restoration Redoux

white chalk painted table up close

Vintage White & Aqua Table @ Twelve O Eight

Did you see the sneak peek of my aqua & white tray over on instagam? ;)

Thanks so much for sharing ladies!
If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button from my sidebar!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.