Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #117

{wow me} wednesday #117

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Hope you all are having a fantastic week!
We headed back to school this week.
Here’s our first day of school picture I posted on instagram.
{BTW you can follow me @gingersnapcraft if you’d like to!}
Awwww….they are getting much too big for this momma!

image
To see what they looked like last year at this time
you can check out this easy back to school photo prop post!

easy-back-to-school-photo-prop-from-[2]

OK…enough about back to school…I’m about to start crying (again!). ;)

While you are hear make sure you check out this
fashionable post from Kristina J ~ my fashion contributor!

how to refashion a blouse

Annnnd speaking of contributors ~ a huge thank you to everyone that has applied!
I’ll be working on going through all the applications this week,
and will let the new fall contributors know very soon! Thank you all so much!

Oh AND if you are a HUGE Silhouette fan like me ~
then you’ll want to check back in early in the morning
for a new Silhouette tutorial & possibly a giveaway!!!

SO are you ready to PaRty?

The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Check back for a feature post on Thursday!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post!  Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 


This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.