Ginger Snap Crafts: Floral Printable Stationary from Minted Strawberry {contributor}

Floral Printable Stationary from Minted Strawberry {contributor}

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi friends! I'm Aki from Minted Strawberry and I'm here to share a free printable with you guys. Floral prints are so in right now - there's an abundance of them specially on wedding invites! I thought of making something floral-inspired that can be used for a normal occasion (or no occasion at all :) and I came up with this simple set of envelopes and notepaper with a floral and handwritten flair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The printable comes with three different notepaper designs - each measuring 5.5" x 8.5" (that's right, two pieces of notepaper in one letter-sized page!). You can customize the one with the oval design with your own handwriting, stamp, monogram, etc.


















It also comes with a simple floral card measuring  4" x 5.5" (when folded) and two envelopes with different sayings on the flaps and a little floral oval on the back for addresses. By the way, they measure around 6" x 4.6" when assembled. Don't worry about assembly, it's pretty easy and requires just a few swipes of a glue stick. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Print your suite on normal printer paper and cardstock (for the card). But experiment! You can also print it on kraft-colored paper - I'm pretty sure it'll give the design a more rustic appeal. You may also choose to round the corners with a corner punch for a more finished look. I love them because they remind me of the stationery I collected when I was a kid. Did you guys collect any stationery when you were kids? Anyway, download the printable PDF here! It's a five page document that you have to print at 100% scale.

That's it for me folks! I hope you enjoyed my little contributor post and I hope you visit my little blog for more printables and lots of jewelry and random DIYs. Thanks Ginger for letting me contribute and thank you guys for reading. I hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)

Aki, your stationary is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with all of us!
Be sure to check out the Minted Strawberry for more great ideas. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Minted Strawberry.