Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #118

{wow me} wednesday #118

This post is brought to you by Handpicked by The Storybook Shoppe.

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!




So glad YOU are here!

Before we get started I wanted to let you know about a brand new blog that just launched last week. Handpicked by The Storybook Shoppe reviews children’s books, & they give you the option to buy the books right in the post! :) I love this! My daughter refuses to read “boring” books, so I love that you can get book reviews right on their site. This makes it so easy to buy books that you know your kiddos will love!

blog header
41J0  RZoIL    51E7nP9Xi-L._SX300_

You can check out the reviews of these two books by clicking on the pictures. :) Make sure you sign up for their email updates while your over there so you’ll know when they post new books! You are going to LOVE Handpicked! You can also keep in touch with Handpicked by The Storybook Shoppe on twitter & facebook. :)

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

 

Check back Thursday for a feature post! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post!  Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 


This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.