Ginger Snap Crafts: Jellys are back! #JellysAreBack #jbeans #pmedia

Jellys are back! #JellysAreBack #jbeans #pmedia

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Jelly Beans but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #JellysAreBack #jbeans http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO

Happy Monday! I hope you all are having a great start to your week. :) Our family is just about to head out for a quick trip to Texas. My little sister is getting married on Friday in Houston! Eek! So excited for her & her hubby to be! :) Since it’s my youngest sister getting married I’ve been thinking back to when we were younger. Oh the good old days! ha! ;) Do you remember jelly shoes? Right before my little sister was born I remember my Grandmother taking me to the store & buying me my own pair of jelly shoes. I thought I was so cool. Well, have you heard #JellysAreBack? Yes, we can all be that cool again! Yay! ;)

Jellys are back! #jellysareback #pmedia #jbeans

Jelly Beans has just launched their brand new jelly shoes that look very similar to the ones back in the day! They are even offering FREE shipping! So exciting! Since most of us are still in the middle of summer these make the perfect shoe for you or your kiddos! :) They work great for just about any outfit. You can dress them up or down. :)

#pmedia jelly beans are back

My daughter was able to try out of pair of Pinkalicious jelly shoes, and they are perfect for her new dress that she gets to wear to the wedding this week! She was so excited that she got to model her new dress for these pictures. :)

#jellysareback

If you knew my daughter you would know that these jelly shoes are the perfect shoe for her! She loves the color. It fits her girly personality! :) Jellys come in lots of different colors ~ even neon! So you are sure to find a pair that fits you!

#pmedia

I love that these shoes can be worn with just about any outfit! They’d look super cute with a pair of shorts or swimsuit, and they match her dress perfectly! So you know what that means ~ I only have to pack one pair of shoes for her for our little trip! Awesome! :)

Jelly shoes are back!
Don’t forget to celebrate their U.S. launch Jelly Beans (an Australian company) is offering FREE shipping right now! All shoes will ship from within the United States, too! So you can get your jelly shoes as soon as possible.

#jbeans

You can connect with Jelly Beans in the following places:

website ~ twitter ~ facebook ~ instagram ~ pinterest

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.