Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #116 & a Call for Fall Contributors

{wow me} wednesday #116 & a Call for Fall Contributors

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

I hope you are enjoying my current summer contributors!
They are all crazy talented, & I have enjoyed having them here.
(I still have a few more to introduce you to each week until the end of August.)
You can check out all their great blogs over on my sidebar.

Tonight I’m excited to tell you that I’m looking
for 12 new fall contributors for Ginger Snap Crafts.

Looking for Fall Contributors @ GingerSnapCrafts.com

Keep reading to find out all the details! :)

I’m looking for 12 bloggers:

  • who are willing to submit ONE new post this fall. (FYI: Bloggers are free to repost on their own blogs at least one week after their post appears on GingerSnapCrafts.com)

  • can post in one of these categories: recipes, sewing or craft tutorials, printables, organizing ideas, kid crafts or activities, holiday craft or recipe, DIY projects & more. If you have any other fun ideas let me know! :)

  • who will be able to email their post in html format to me at least one week before their scheduled post day. (You can send in posts in as early as you want to!)

FYI: Each Friday in September, October & November will be reserved for contributors’ post.

I will:

  • add your 125X125 button to my sidebar under my new contributors section for 3 months (Sept. Oct. & Nov.)!

  • promote your post on all my social media channels

  • send you a small crafty surprise in the mail after you post! Happy mail is always fun! :)

To apply:

  • send an email to ginger @ gingersnapcrafts dot com with CONTRIBUTOR as the subject line by August 20th

  • send me a link to your blog & 3 of your most favorite post.

  • let me know what category you would like to post in (recipes, crafts, DIY, kid crafts or activities, sewing, organization, etc.)

  • briefly tell me why you would like to be a contributor at GingerSnapCrafts.com

To get an idea of what a contributor post looks like check out these fun posts:

 stationary printable


floral printable stationary from Minted Stawberry

funfetticookies

The new fall contributor team will be announced on August 26th.
Let me know if you have any questions! I can’t wait! :)

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 

The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Check back Thursday for a feature post!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post!  Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 


This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.