Ginger Snap Crafts: Introducing the Fall Contributors Team at Ginger Snap Crafts

Introducing the Fall Contributors Team at Ginger Snap Crafts

First, I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who applied to be a contributor at Ginger Snap Crafts! I was once again blown away by all the talented bloggers we have out there in blogland! You ladies are amazing! It was an honor, & I am humbled to have so many apply! I plan on continuing to have contributor spots on my blog. So if you didn’t get selected this time there will be many more opportunities to apply! Thank you all again! :)

Today I am so excited to introduce the amazing fall contributors team at Ginger Snap Crafts. Once again we have a varied group with lots of talent! Each of these ladies has something amazing & different to offer to all of you! I hope you enjoy getting to know these ladies better over the next several months! :) Keep reading to find out a little more about each of them & where you can find them online!

Introducing the Fall Contributors at #gingersnapcrafts #contributors #fall

button_CapitalB_2013

Avatar_Capital B_Sky Buffat_smaller

Sky Buffat is just your average, basic gal! She is blessedly surrounded by her hottie hubby and four energetic boys. Being crafty and giving gifts are her favorite things, and she can often be found sewing something simple, being part of an adventure with her boys, or browsing around the dollar store. She blogs about creativity and everyday life at a fun little spot called Capital B. Connect with Sky in the following places: blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.

MSMI _ad_ 200x200

Lisa Mabey 300x300

Hi! I'm Lisa Mabey from Mabey She Made It where I blog about DIY crafts and sewing. Creating is my way of expressing myself and staying sane (I have 2 little girls), and blogging gives me a way to interact with other creatives. I am a book-loving, chocolate-eating, British-adoring girl who just tries to make everything a little more beautiful than when I found it. Connect with Lisa in the following places: blog, FacebookTwitter, Instagram and Pinterest.

BlogButton150
blogpic

Hi!  My name is Carrie.  I'm a Starbucks and Disney addict, mom to twins and a princess girl, and wife to my sweet hubby. I love sharing my Disney travel tips, crafts, recipes, and I want to bring JOY to your day! You can connect with Carrie in the following places: blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Blog Lovin'.

I Dig Pinterest
blog profile pic '13

Hi!  I'm Christine, the lady behind I Dig Pinterest.  I have three adorable kiddos and a wonderful hubby who support me in my Pinterest addiction.  :)  Drop by for some creative "pin"spiration by way of incredible recipes, simple crafts, fun party ideas and more! Connect with Christine in the following places: blog, Facebook and, of course, Pinterest.


image94

I am a Southern California girl who loves anything creative.  I am the mom to 3 darling children and wife to one darling hubby!  I have a passion for all things creative, chocolate, and cats!!  I have been sewing since I was 12 when I learned I could sew my own shorts.  I have been quilting for 15 years and have the fabric stash to prove it.  You can usually find me in one of three places:  the fabric store, the thrift store, or the home improvement store.  I love sharing my ideas and giving my projects as gifts. You can connect with Amanda in the following places: blog, Facebook and Pinterest.

logo two icon 125x125 
1

I'm a 20-something year old living in Phoenix with two eternally sleepy cats and one crazy hyper pup.  While my kitchen is filled with dishes I don't like to do, my blog is filled with recipes for what I like to eat: warm breads, fun drinks, and easy vegetarian meals. You can connect with Holly in the following places: blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Holly's Helping Pinterest Board, Twitter, Blog Lovin' and you can subscribe to Holly's Helpings by email.

BUTTON

headshot

Hey, there! I’m Meredith, stay-at-home mom to a beautiful baby girl and wife to an incredible husband. I freely admit that I am not the most creative or original person out there, but I love being inspired by the ideas of others! You can connect with Meredith in the following places: blog, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.


lf3

Hi! I'm Laura, a southern girl who feels most comfortable with a cup of coffee in one hand and a paint brush in the other. The Turquoise Home is where I share my DIY & craft projects, how to’s, home decor ideas & recipes. I'd love to have you follow along! You can connect with Laura in the following places: blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Google+.

AmyTheStitchinMommyPic
My name is Amy, and I am the girl behind The Stitchin' Mommy blog and Etsy shop. I am a preschool teacher turned stay at home mom. I am married to my best friend Kenny, and we have an amazing little 2 year old daughter named Kaylee. When I'm not chasing after my toddler, I love to cook, bake, crochet, and craft. You can connect with Amy in the following places: blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Blog Lovin'.


IMG_1066

My name is Hannah. I'm a twenty something girl who is all about DIY, Home Decor, Crafting, and Fashion! My favorite crafting materials are spray paint and fabric. You can connect with Hannah in the following places: blog, Facebook and Pinterest.

iseamedstress

tashaearly54

I'm Tasha, and I blog at I Seam Stressed.  I worked as a professional seamstress before becoming a stay-at-home-mom, and now I spend all my free time sewing for my kids (and occasionally for myself).  I find inspiration everywhere and love experimenting with different sewing techniques and fabric combinations. You can connect with Tasha in the following places: blog, Pinterest and Facebook.

my blog header

sarah

I am a stay at home mom of three amazing children.  I have two daughters and one son.  To say that they are my ENTIRE world is an understatement!  I spend my days being a mom, cleaning the house, and crafting/creating when nap time rolls around.  We have lived all the over country, but I am a Texas girl at heart.  We currently live in Texas, and life is good!  I've always said that there are two kinds of people in this world.  Those that are born in Texas, and those that hurry up to get here! I hope my blog inspires you in your creative pursuits! You can connect with Sarah in the following places: blog and Pinterest.

Aren’t they just amazing??!!
Find them here each Friday ~ starting Sept. 6th! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.