Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #54

{wow me} wednesday #54

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday!

So glad YOU are here!

First up I wanted to tell you about an amazing project I’m working on!  Recently I received this box of goodies from Plaid in the mail along with a $25 gift card to use at Walmart

plaid walmart

My crafty assignment was to use the $25 to find a surface {or surfaces} to transform using some of the Plaid products in my box! Doesn’t that sound fun??!!  As we speak I am working on my project & can’t wait to show it to YOU on Monday!!!  What’s even more fun is that 40+ bloggers were given the SAME assignment!  Some post are already up you can follow along on the Walmart Plaid Pinterest Board {HERE}.  It’s so fun seeing all the different directions & creative ideas from each blogger!  Everyone is soooo talented & unique!  Love it!  So check it out! #Walmartplaid

In other news….I’m auditioning for this season of So You Think You’re Crafty…so PLEASE take a second to pop on over {HERE} & vote!  Crossing my fingers you’ll vote for mine!  It’s a tough choice!  There are LOTS of great projects over there, too! Smile

 
So now on to the PAR-TAY!!!! Smile
 
Here are the links with the most views from last week!

53 patriotic kid crafts

Patriotic Kids Craft Ideas from A Pumpkin & a Princess

53 starfish garland BLOG

Starfish Garland from Shaken Together

53 SummerFun printable

Summer Fun Printable from Family Ever After

53 easy filing system

Easy & Organized Filing System from Polka Dots & Paisley

53 DIY Reclaimed Chippy Wood Photo Frame 2

Cloths Pin Ideas from It’s Overflowing

I’ll be featuring some more of my favorites on
Thursday at {take a look at you}.

Are YOU ready to party???  The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.