Ginger Snap Crafts: flower {color} book ~ Lifestyle Crafts

flower {color} book ~ Lifestyle Crafts

Earlier this morning I showed you how to use the Revolution die cutting machine
using the new flower die from the Bloom & Grow series from Lifestyle Crafts.

Here’s what I made with my new die: a flower {color} book.

flower color book lifestyle crafts

I made this for my 5 year old daughter who will be going to kindergarten this fall.
It’s a fun way to brush up on those colors & color words before school starts.
I used my Revolution & flower die to cut flower dies in all the different colors.

color book 2

After I had the flower dies & book pages cut out I laminated everything.
Then I used sticky back velcro on the back of the flowers & on the pages.

color book 3

So she can take all the flowers off,

color book 4

& then put them back on in the right spot!

color book 5

Don’t forget you can get 20% OFF
all Lifestyle Crafts products when you
use the code GINGER at check out.

lifestyle crafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.



Disclosure:  I received a flower die from Lifestyle Crafts.  All opinions are my own.